- Mizzima Media is pleased to announce the official launch of its new weekly magazine, M-ZINE+, in Yangon.
- M-ZINE+ (M-ZINE Plus) is a weekly business-oriented magazine, deciphering developments concerning business, the economy, development, social issues and politics in Myanmar.
- M-ZINE+ is designed as a niche publication to fill a gap in the modern world of 24/7 news and sound bites. The “M” stands for a multiplicity of meanings, from Mizzima, marketing to money and on to Myanmar. The magazine aims to offer insight into the often opaque financial and economic milieu in Myanmar for a largely foreign audience interested in Myanmar.
- Close to two-dozen issues of M-ZINE+ have already been published as a convenient online premium publication available by subscription. Our official launch in Yangon marks the launch of our print edition.
- The magazine will appeal to a range of Myanmar watchers – business people, investors, diplomats,
- academics, journalists, NGO personnel and anybody interested in in-depth coverage of Myanmar.
- M-ZINE+ will be available for sale through Innwa Bookstore and direct from Mizzima, and has been selling since May 17 in bookstores, City Marts and hotels.
12 months subscription fee – Kyat 96,000 (including one month’s subscription free).
6 months subscription fee – Kyat 48,000 (including one issue free).
Single copies for sale in Myanmar – Kyat 3,000.
Mizzima Media will be holding a Launch Party for invited guests and the media on Saturday, June 2 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the following venue:
Sedona Hotel Yangon
No. 1 Kaba Aye Pagoda Road
The event will include food and drink and music from a live group
Dress: Neat, casual
Mizzima Media Co. Ltd.
Room No. 407, 4th Floor, Pearl Condominium Block C, Kabaraye Pagoda Road,
Bahan Township, Yangon-11201, MYANMAR. Phone: (95-1) 558675.